Senate Commerce Committee To Mark Up S. 911
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation announces an executive session scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. in 253 Russell Senate Office Building.
The following legislation and nominations were scheduled for the Commerce Committee’s consideration:
- S. 50, Commercial Seafood Consumer Protection Act
- S. 158, Surface Transportation Board Reauthorization Act of 2011
- S. 179, Gulf of the Farallones and Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuaries Boundary Modification and Protection
- S. 183, Deepwater Horizon Survivors’ Fairness Act
- S. 911, Public Safety Spectrum and Wireless Innovation Act
- S. 962, a bill to reauthorize the Northwest Straits Marine Conservation Initiative Act to promote the protection of the resources of the Northwest Straits, and for other purposes
- Nomination for Promotion in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Corps
- Nominations for Promotion in the U.S. Coast Guard
Individuals with disabilities who require an auxiliary aid or service, including closed captioning service for webcast hearings, should contact Collenne Wider at 202-224-5511 at least three business days in advance of the hearing date.
News Clippings Archive